Friday 28 March 2014

Takeover x True Times Tattoo








Takeover finally have a HQ, we're now selling a full collection of dope clothing on the ground floor of True Times Tattoo Club in Kettering. The shop has been open for a few months now, but I've been stuck in Manchester, pennyless and overworked by uni assessments, so today is the first time I've had the chance to check it out. Sales are going strong and hoodys are flying off the shelves within hours of posting them up so we're running pretty low on stock atm as you can see.

I've put together a few girls outfits below, featuring my favourite pieces in the shop mixed with a few of my own items.





If your local, then pop in and see us, check out the collection, get some ink, get a fresh hair cut from our in-house Barber and even play some pool. Get involved!



No comments:

Post a Comment