Tuesday 25 March 2014

TOUKLIFE

 
 
 
 
 

I posted a month or so ago about my top 3 accessories for the often challenging transitional season, featuring our very own TOUK beanies. Anyway, they are now up and waiting for you to buy at www.toukcrew.co.uk in black, burgundy and grey at just £15. 
 
So a quick touch on the rest...
Nowadays, I can't help but pick outfits based on whatever I don't need to wear a bra with and this jersey is the epitome of comfort. At least I'm honest ey. To avoid looking completely like a girl in boys clothing (which is essentially the truth but whatever) I switched up my usual sneakers for these Asos platforms to balance out the look. Every night out I'm invited to my first question is always 'Is it a heels or trainers kinda thing?' and these shoes are my saviour if the answer is ever 'not sure'.


No comments:

Post a Comment