Wednesday 19 February 2014

Late Night Hype

 
 
 
 
Photos by: Sean Van Dam
 
Zara coat with fur
Topshop leather joggers
Nike Huarache LE Size? exclusive
Nixon Monopoly gold watch
 
It's almost impossible for me to find a time when the sun is up and a photographer is free. I prefer the dark anyway, I'll just be the night-time blogger.
This is a rather delayed 'what I got for Christmas' post. I searched the globe/internet for the perfect all black coat, set my heart on the below Zara studio jacket and sulked for days when it sold out. Thankfully, this update with fur hit the stores just in time for Christmas. The Huaraches were a present from Lukas, a big thank you to Nike and Size? for finally making huaraches available in smaller sizes. I'd been waiting and waiting.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment