Tuesday 11 February 2014

Accessory Watch




 
Nike SB Janoski Max Black
Takeover TOUK woolly hats
Zara crackled leather clutch
 
Here are my top three accessory picks for this month.
Many people may have their doubts about the half-Janoski-half-Air Max creation and so did I until I saw them in all black with a white speckled sole. Literally my ideal colourway and due to release some time this month, my (unfortunately student) bank account no longer allows for £90 trainer purchases but I'm working on it. Somehow.
New TOUK hats are also due to release any time now at www.toukcrew.co.uk. Whilst I'd usually go straight for the black, the grey is looking real nice and they are the perfect fit too.
And once again, Zara go above and beyond with their new season collection including this crackled leather bag. I have the worst habit of losing anything that isn't attached to me (ie clutch bags) but fabric this beautiful is surely worth holding on to. Maybe I should end my self imposed ban on clutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment