Thursday 9 January 2014

New Year Style

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Life Update... I got Pinterest. So I don't actually 'get it' yet but I did come across a load of good images for new year fashion inspiration. Still feeling black and white, but my lust for monochrome has branched out to include every shade of grey as well as metallics and prints. I've always been a gold kind of girl but grey and silver just go so damn well together I'm tempted to make the switch.
 
I set an alarm to purchase the Nike Air Max 1 Liquid Gold the second they were released but this was unsuccessful. I'd assumed they'd already sold out but in my drunken state I failed to realise that the release was in US time, not GMT and I slept through the actual launch. Maybe I should have opted for the later release of the Liquid Silver!

1 comment:

  1. Love this inspiration! As an avid silver wearing I say definitely make the switch to silver, ha!
    Also, thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    izzybea.x

    ReplyDelete