Monday 12 November 2012

Youth In Revolt





Finally had time to get a few photos before heading off to Paris last weekend. I think this is my first outfit post without anything Takeover in- oh well gotta post something while I'm waiting for the new AW12 garms to arrive. Done my fair share of shopping these past few weeks. I love these trousers which I picked up in Topshop, they go really well with Air Max which of course is always important. Lukas turned up with this chain which is amazing and I couldn't resist but steal it for a few photos. I may have to steal it for good.

To keep up to date with everything thats happening at Takeover please follow our facebook page www.facebook.com/TAKEOVERUK and don't forget to check out our new website www.toukcrew.com. Au Revoir.


3 comments:

  1. I love your taste when it comes to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on lb!!
    love your style !!
    please check my blog
    http://karolinagespucci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete