Wednesday 16 May 2012

A Little Update

Firstly I'm very sorry for the lack of posting recently, my time has been consumed by university exams, interviews for placements, making new garments and a nasty few days of kidney infection! 

Fortunately all the hard work has paid off and as of July I will be working as a Trainee merchandiser at Primark head office in Reading. I attended a very intense assessment day and interview on Friday and below is a quick shot of what I wore. Please excuse the terrified look on my face, as you can tell I was so so nervous!


So you can expect more regular posts over the next few months as I got lots of interesting things lined up! I'm off to Barcelona next week to celebrate my 21st in style and we have a Takeover photo shoot for the Spring/Summer 12 lookbook planned for the end of the month. On top of that there's gonna be a few guest posts on my blog from my boyfriend Lukas, founder of Takeover, so don't go anywhere! 

2012 gonna be big!

No comments:

Post a Comment